My Alter Ego

Being critical, passionate and conclusive made me always feel alive.Those were the real me.  

The alter ego of mine should give me lesson learnt how to kick the bad side out:

Critical and passionate Vs Trivial
Then, since 2010 my life was changing.  The mundane routines now had influenced me a lot. I am being so hectic and exhausted. In the past, it was easily to get friends who have the similar path or thought. I could be so frank and never feel hesitated to talk out my own opinion. I had no barrier to say whatever I feel or think. I could argue with my colleagues but on other side we were best friends on other moment. 
Now, the more I question about something, the more I confused. When I would like to share my opinions, I am asking on myself so hard, is it appropriate place to say so? Is it a good question to ask? Is it right to do this? What other people say if I do this? There are so many deep and long considerations before doing this and this. The decision should be thought for many times. I am so wondering because I know that I am the fastest decision maker in entire of my life:). 
To make me stay critical I think I should reshape my character, deal with my ego and get in touch with my emotions.

Conclusive Vs Complaint
It is so easy to blame others. Our surround are the great place to throw the trash. Even so, I am trying not to blame my surrounds. Everything should be depend on me. I think I need to manage myself become my real self where ever I stand. 


As Elizabeth Taylor said 'You just do it. You force yourself to get up. You force yourself to put one foot before the other, and darn it, you refuse to let it get to you. You fight. You cry. You curse. Then you go about the business of living. That’s how I have done it. There’s no other way.” 

I know that the experience of having hard choices, stressful events or difficult situations will impact us in one way or another for the rest of our lives. in other side, they teach us lessons, make us stronger and give us a deeper sense of self. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Istirahat Makan Siang

Memasak Sebagai Kegemaran 'Baru' tapi Lama