First Meet Up BEC

Last Saturday was a special moment for me to meet with all members of BEC Blogger who lives in Jabodetabek area.

It was so great to meet all passionate blogger or writer who are never give up to write in English. I was so amazed to meet Mbak Ollie because I know her prestigious achievements as an active blogger are so inspiring.

Unfortunately I came late because of the traffic jam. When I arrived to the meeting, I thought I had been missed some important noted points. I wish I could get the saved video from the admins so I could replay the missed memory:)

I also asked my kid and my best friend, Meilinda to accompany me so I could share this great events to them.
My kid, Morteza was so active in the room and never stop to ask meanwhile the keynote speaker was talking. I felt it was little bit annoying but I hope the other participants were not distracted.

Meilinda was so enthusiatic to join even she has no blog. Even so, I know she has passion to write. She promised me to create a blog:).

Last but not least, when the interview and writing session, I did interview to Mas Ade. He told me that he has a kid who have brain dysfunction. His kid is 8 years old. As parents, mas Ade and his wife conduct a therapy for his kid but unfortunately there is no a significant progress for his son. It was touching to know his family in hard situation. Being parents are challenging and I believe they have done their best to be an ideal parents.

Because of being busy to control my son, I had no chance to mingle with other participants. I hope there will be other future meet up moment to socialize with.
Anyway, thanks to the great admins who manage this amazing event and compile the last tremendous event so I can take lesson learnt I have been missed:)

Comments

  1. Hi Mba. Post untuk video sudah ada di BEC. Monggo dicek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your info:). Glad to hear that.

      Delete
    2. Sama2 Mba. Moga videonya memuaskan.

      Delete
  2. Morteza, nice to know you. Your son's name is cute, mbak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks @ Rizzaumami:). It is going to be fantastic to know you more also. What is your nickname? How should I call you:)?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Istirahat Makan Siang

Memasak Sebagai Kegemaran 'Baru' tapi Lama