EF 14 # Favorite Cartoon Character





This week's challenge will review my childhood memories. I am not really addicted to one character. There are some character I still memorize until today.

  1.   Candy- Candy
  2. Candy c.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org

    Candy -candy
        I am trying to remember when I was in elementary school I never wanted to miss a candy-candy series at TV every Sunday. Instead of  playing out, I sat on front of my TV and waited of the show. Candy-candy story was quite melancholic and full of sadness. Well, it was too girly for me:)

      2.  Doraemon
13553403741498060273
Doraemon (stuffpoint.com)
            Doraemon is still a legend until today. When I was in elementary until university I was still watching its series, but now I am little bit bored. In my opinion, the story had many repetition and almost the series have the same clues. Now, the story is being dramatized. I prefer to watch the older series to the latest one:)

3. Detective Conan
http://detectivconan.wikia.com/
Conan Edogawa is Sinichi Kudo's alter Ego. The story was little bit complicated for me when I was a child. To watch this series, we need an analytical skill to understand the story. It was challenging for me to visualize and guess what will happened to the characters until the story ended. This cartoon is one of my favorite after Upin Ipin that my kid and I always watch every Saturday and Sunday morning:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Istirahat Makan Siang

Memasak Sebagai Kegemaran 'Baru' tapi Lama