EF 13 Challenge # Walking and Cycling

This EF 13 Challenge's topic is about favorite sports. Actually I am quite late to write this topic but I have a principle 'better late than never to write:)'.

Truly to say that I rarely to have a serious or extreme sports such as aerobics or other sports. I love Yoga but probably I have did it for only for three times. The effect of doing Yoga was quite nice but wow after doing this stuff, I could not move around because of feeling pain on all my body:(. The other reason I rarely do Yoga because it is need serious intention to go to particular place to do. As a working mom, I have no plenty time to work out as my house chores and my family need more special attention:)

Simply to say, I do physical activities by  walking and cycling. Why? I do not need a special time to do it. I can do it  accidentally.

First, walking is free of charge. You walk daily and when you walk on purpose, you have got the greatest benefit. The experts said that walking in your daily routines could help improve your quality of life.


Second, cycling is my favorite one. Cycling is a fun and practical way to go anywhere. I bike to shop and get the healthy side. I do not  need any intentional condition and time to do cycling as I bike to have fun and refresh my mind.


 This is my bike which I love to go with:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Istirahat Makan Siang

Memasak Sebagai Kegemaran 'Baru' tapi Lama