BEC : My dream comes true

Since I left my career as an English Teacher, I became a passive user of English. My TOEFL score was dropped and my capability at four skills of an English teaching and learning were poor.

Then, few weeks ago when I googled somewhere, I found BEC blog and I was so amazed of the vision and mission of the founders. I was so happy because I thought this blog will make me discipline and committed to write in English.

Writing as routines in English will improve my English skills and my personal skills.
I am so grateful to find this blog as an inspiring place to learn and interract with smart people even I don't know them. I think nowadays life is so borderless so I can learn freely from any kind of people around.

BEC should be maintained as a focal point in learning English. I would be happy if this blog keep its idealism to inspire people writing their personal lives, dreams or experiences as wisdom or lesson learnt.

Four Thumbs UP for BEC.
Stay alive...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Istirahat Makan Siang

Memasak Sebagai Kegemaran 'Baru' tapi Lama