A Reader Machine from Doraemon's Pocket

As a working mom, it's so hard for me to have a 'me time' for reading any kind of favorite books I had. There were some new books I haven't read because of my busy and hectic time.

I work full time on Monday to Friday. In daily basis, I work at 07.30 am to 4.30 pm. As a commuter from Depok to Jakarta, every day I leave home at 6 am and I arrive home at 7 pm.

As soon as I get home, I start to do my household chores, raising my kid and preparing all stuffs for the next day. Whole days, I have no time to touch my lovely books or even books I borrowed from my friends:).

Sometimes I imagine having a reader machine who can read any books when I swap my floor or cook some meals for my family's dinner. Having this magic machine can make me feel relaxed and relieved.

So anytime the machine is reading the books meanwhile I am listening on it and also doing my house's chores. The machine is doing its job as I am doing my tasks perfectly.

It is really going to be a wonderful life for my family if this machine could work anytime I want.

My kid also would be happy for this machine because he really loves books and absolutely this machine would be a great friend of him as he addicted on any typical robots.

I could not imagine if this machine do exist on my real life:).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Istirahat Makan Siang

Memasak Sebagai Kegemaran 'Baru' tapi Lama