Questions for Harmony

Few days ago I let one of my friend-as who I consider my sister 'Yolanda'. She is the one of the smartest friend that I've ever had since I was in university. At that time we always shared ideas&discussed many things primarily about Islam ideology. I found her more consistent than me...sometimes I feel so proud of her that when I was in Bogor-I was an inspiring person for those of my close friends but how could I find them now more productive than me. Even so, I don't want to lose my own thought. I m still thinking so far...and I think that one comment of her trigger me to think faster than before...being more critical than before and the most grateful I am that she is still consider me as the person to share with...
Here is her comment to think over....

Living harmony, music harmony, melody harmony or harmony (one of one TV program in indonesia) seems its sound nice. When there were some differences be united in one swing. Something which alive is the one who can use the word "harmony" but other said , what about when we arrangerd books alpabhetically which contain different color, is it could be said harmony? I guessed not, I called it contras same as we saw differences of color in a dress.

How we call the live is harmony? Is it the condition when everyone living in peace, good and rich?Well, I never find such a life. In my opinion, harmony is a condition of live who each difference do their part, their own duty, their connection to themselves, others and Allah.
example:
when A angry to B.
--B sabr and forgave (QS. As Syura (42):43 ("And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives that would truly, be from the things recoended by Allah") --and A do apologized if s(he) made mistake ( QS. An Anfal (8):1) ("So fear Allah and adjust all matter of differences among you")
--if they (A+B) keep angry each other, C making peace between them (QS. Al Hujurat (49):10) (the believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islamic religion). So make reconciliation between your brothers")

That's I called "harmony". When each person know their own duty by following Al Qur'an and As-sunnah.


Personally let's ponder it... if life isn't about human beings and living in a harmony, then I don't know what it's about.

As Mahatma Gandhi said 'Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Istirahat Makan Siang

Memasak Sebagai Kegemaran 'Baru' tapi Lama