Harmony...

"Nothing happens until you make it happen" sounds impressive spirit. 

Yeach, sometimes we face the impossible things to do. This trap mindset bring us live in miserable n desperation. We only think that life is end and no gain anymore. Well, personally I've just in such situation. firstly, I dunno how to overcome the conflict interest between people around me primarily to those who I really care about. 

Everybody I believe wants to live in harmony until the rest of his/her life. In fact, we cant deny that everybody has his/her own world. everybody knows what is the best and suitable in his/her life. he/she only knows the consequences of every single matters that one do. Sometimes I am questioning on my mind, is it wrong if I stand on my own way? is it wrong if I struggle for what I believe while others against me? How can I live in a harmony? How can I convince others and me that what I do is the right path? I remember when I discussed with my students that everyone is unique and we should be confident on our own way. We need to create our own destiny even others are trying to mock and insult us. 

Well, if everybody could understand one's self, harmony can be touched. Being different doesn't mean I am right and others are wrong. but everything is about one's values&belief. God has given us freedom to choose. Just simply choose, respect the choice and take our own risk.

'Living with integrity means: Not settling for less than what you know you deserve in your relationships. Asking for what you want and need from others. Speaking your truth, even though it might create conflict or tension. Behaving in ways that are in harmony with your personal values. Making choices based on what you believe, and not what others believe.'

As Oprah said, I am woman in process. I'm just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience, and learn from it. life is never dull.'

Life isn't simply easy...but possibly easier when we are brave enough to face it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Istirahat Makan Siang

Memasak Sebagai Kegemaran 'Baru' tapi Lama