The Reflection of Mind

I'm still thinking about this.
We just human being and realize what we are looking for is getting Allah's Mercy and Blessings.
Time flies, and our charity and sin was kept in writing by the angels.
At least, those two always in my mind...
How fast I'm running to get success?
Sometimes, I got many plans in my head in one time...
Then I'm facing plans with same scale priority...
I haven't been a good one who can secure others
a person who can be dependable
I felt my brain spinning back forward scroll up down
Keep my consciousness and keep my belief
Streaming up of blood to brain
Then the fear came and flow my lips said a prayer
Ya Allah, please keep tight Islam on me
Don't let anything keep it loose on me
Ya Allah, please don't close Your Mercy from me
Don't let the darkness made me forget from YOU after you have given Light on me.
Ameen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Istirahat Makan Siang

Memasak Sebagai Kegemaran 'Baru' tapi Lama