If I were A Butterfly

I m here...sitting alone with the deep breath, wanna write something to refresh my mind this weekend. Many things wants to talk. I have just walked around with my colleagues from the office to Mari-having lunch with fried rice and es teler, chit chat about work environment in our company. Meeting and meeting again...my friends said, our manager's hobby is meeting. Many job descriptions should be done. But how importance are they if the office's management from the top are not really effective? Fortunately, I have committed stop complaining at least for today, I don't want to break my promise even to myself:No complaint, grumble, do the best I can. Remember Butterflies don't complain or stay in their coocons. They are struggle. They force themselves to grow up.They emerge victorious and delight all who behold them. They are beautiful, and so am I, if I only knew!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Istirahat Makan Siang

Memasak Sebagai Kegemaran 'Baru' tapi Lama