Come Up with New Spirit and New Perspectives

God, grant me the serenity
To accept things that I cannot change;
The courage to change the things I can;
And the wisdom to know the difference.


Let this blog alone without inspiring touch makes me guilty. 
Wish it doesn't mean I am ignorant person but I am trying hard to find the new perspectives to share. 

In last few weeks I was thinking about one question 'what's life mean to you?' Is it a journey? or is it a destination? 

The wise man said that life is like pedaling a bicycle, you never fall down unless you stop pedaling. I consider this metaphor as my own life, my journey but not my destination. 

Well, realize that life is a journey, I come up with the opened mind that that is so impressive to know Islam has a different perspective how to undergo the life itself. Islam is not oppression faith but freedom to choose whatever I want to be. 

If I feel like a man who has been asleep somewhat and under someone else's control. If I realize that Islam is the way, the truth, I should think that what I am thinking and saying now is for myself. Before, it was for and by guidance of another, now I think with my own mind. what I am saying that why don't I try to face the facts, to accept the reality of life as new experience and new knowledge unfolds it. why don't I try be open mind, which necessary to the flexibility that must go hand in hand with every form of intelligent search for truth.

So, as if everybody realize that Islam is the oneness of Man under One God, if everybody could see the real meaning of this truth, then perhaps too everyone could see in reality the Oneness of Man- cease to measure, and hinder, and harm others in terms of one 'differences' and could become ' Brotherhood'. the people of all races, color from all over the world coming together as one! it has proved to us as Moslem the power of the One God. Once again, the more I know Islam, the more my thought is broadened. Broadened my scope, it blessed me with new insight. I believe if everybody realize what Islam it is, everybody will live in brotherhood. Living as one... worshipping as one...no segeregationists, no liberals...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Istirahat Makan Siang

Memasak Sebagai Kegemaran 'Baru' tapi Lama